Got Me A Caddilac Car

So I have been on Ebay for a long time. Going on three years now, but I have never been to the daughter site that was dedicated entirely to the selling of automotor vehicles. I was amazed at how many of different cars, bikes, etc. that were being sold and the prices of some of them. It's very odd to me. It makes me feel like a brand new Ebay user all over again because some of the prices are just outlandish or altogether unfathomable. I don't know if anyone has ever been to the South before but here we like to have these things called car auctions in which junk cars, old cars, and sometimes really really nice collector's cars get sold. It's always a big deal and the prices get to be astronomical. However Ebay Motors runs the gamot as it refers to the number of fine automobiles being sold. I just can't understand it though. These same collector's that I know would sell for about $10,000 easy at the car auctions have sold for merely handfuls of maybe a few hundred dollars. The biggest kicker for me was when I saw this item. Item number: 200240663747. It's a 1979 Ford Thunderbird with a white exterior and a soft cover. Granted it had a little over 90 thousand miles over it, it still should have sold somewhere in the $10,000-11,000 range. I was so confused when it sold for $355. I was watching the item just for the heck of it and there were only two bidders and that was the final sell price. WTF?! Which leads me to believe that maybe it wasn't the sell price but the monthly payment price that they were bidding on. The Ebay Motors people were fighting about what's the highest amount they'll pay per month. That's the decision I have made in my brain to restore some of the plausability in Ebay again. That car sold for $355/month. If not then I don't know what to think. Actually I do. I think I'm gonna buy a hoopdie or maybe even a really awesome collector's car from Ebay Motors with this month's check. Oh Ebay, how you bewilder me.

Comments

Popular Posts