Sayin I...

If I could tell you the number of kisses I've stolen from you in dreams from which I have yet to wake
Spine tingling sensations
Passion deep vibrations
In every utterance you make

Got body, style, pizazz, soft eyes, and a voice that'd make God Almighty stop
With sensual songs that caress my cerebellum, put simply your everything makes my jaw drop.

Can't quite put into words,
But if I'm the man who deserves
The essence of woman that you are
Then I can sleep at night 'less I'm holdin you tight
And queen sits on that throne of hers

Wanna cover your dark chocolate body
In caramel kisses
And melt into the daytime with you
Can't wait to see you again
Make my knees weak
And baby I'm a man
So I know this has got to be true

Wish I could hold you here forever,
Cause you make life better
Baby girl, can't you see we're meant to be

Though the stars won't allow,
Say you're not suited for my pallet
I know meeting you was destiny

Fleeting flame
That has came in my heart
Set me on fire for her.
Pass not me by
Hear my cry
I never want this to be over.

Simple poetry in which I'm caught
Rhyme scheme of my heart
Don't judge on this one here.
Just wrote for her,
My beautiful Wisconsin lover,
Damn I wish The Movie Channel on my damn analog tv would come in clear.

Comments

Popular Posts