Amigo Loco


So, Senior year is always full of surprises and with it the rekindling of old friendships. People from high school finding you on facebook and telling you about their brand new husband and baby. Childhood compadres becoming your pen pal as you fill them in on the past 10 years of your life in extended personal messages and chat sessions. And going to raves on a random Guys Day Out Roadtrip to Baltimore. To say the least it has been a interesting semester. And the best part has been reuniting with some of my friends that are a bit more off-kilter. Everyone spends so much time calling me weird, but it's refreshing to hang out with some of your own kind and not have people judge you if you decide to do something a lil "unprompted." I can't believe it's been so long since I hung with my hombres that I used to go to the Switchfoot concerts with and play with their pet ferrets. I guess it's great that we all made time for each other since we're all about to go our separate ways soon. I know people don't understand how I come to meet some of the eccentric characters that I have come to associate with because I spend so much of my own time being everyone else's "weird friend." It's refreshing to just hang with my own kind. ::singing:: "I will go 'most anywhere to find where I belong." Hanging with you homie makes this feel like home, man. Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts