Dawn of a New Era

So for those of you that follow me on Twitter, you may remember my threat to make a Horcrux of sorts to preserve my soul. I had contemplated selling it to Uncle Sam in exchange for a small taste of freedom. I did not. But the necessity for preserving my warm thoughts remains. Over the next couple weeks I will be posting some of my fondest memories of life. If you are so inclined, please leave me a comment. They will probably not all be as long as some of the more introspective blogs, but I hope you will find, this corner of my mind a little less dark, as I know it sometimes can be in here. The series will be called my Happy Thoughts. Like what made Peter Pan fly. Like what kept poor Little Princess Sarah strong. Like what maintained Quasimodo in his Bell Tower. I will be pouring in my touches of imagination and memory to this series. Bare with me if you care for the more critical pieces. And walk with me, if you understand where I'm going. Thanks for stopping by. All of you. Posting will start tomorrow and I appreciate your love and support on this, our collective journey to find happiness. May we together create Light in our darkest hours. ~MJ

Comments

Post a Comment

Honest opinions are always welcome

Popular Posts