They're All Over Me, And Keeping Me Alive


This week has felt a bit more difficult for me as I think so many things are sort of in the works. These are the times when our true faith in God is tested because we don't know what he has in store for us next. I'm learning to deal with that doubt. And supplement my emptiness for His fullness. Man is not fed on bread and water alone. So let us recap what is currently sustaining me and then move forward. The residual income from my 4-week short lived occupation. An aunt with an unwavering spirit for inspiring me to do great things. A city that reminds me each day that I can reinvent myself so I should not be afraid. And a rich friendship to those that know me best and shower my days with love via carefully placed text messages and a tiny little update each day that helps me feel connected with them while we're miles apart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Honest opinions are always welcome

Popular Posts